More and more iPhone and iPad users tend to use their handsets to capture moments for it high-resolution camera and convenience. Some videos record special and memorable moments like wedding, graduation, anniversary, birthday in life and we prefer to keep them forever. But sometimes videos on iPhone be deleted by mistakes. Losing important videos may lead to anxiety. To ease your mind, 3 ways to recover deleted videos on iPhone will be introduced below.
Solution 1: Recover deleted videos from "Recently Deleted" Album in Photos App
If your iPhone or iPad runs iOS 8 or later version, your recently deleted videos will be stored on your device and kept for 30 days.
1. Go to Photos, scroll down the Albums list to the bottom and tap on "Recently Deleted". All the photos and videos you recently deleted will be stored in the folder.
2. Preview the videos, tap on "Select" on the upper right corner and pick the ones you want to recover.
3. Tap on "Recover" on the lower right corner on the screen and then tap "Recover Video". Your deleted videos will be back to original folder.
Solution 2: Take advantage of a third party tool
Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a professional software designed to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos and other data from iOS devices. With the help of the software, you can restore deleted videos either from your device or from iTunes backup with just a few simple clicks. Just download it and follow the steps to recover deleted videos:
Step 1. Install & Run the video recovery program and connect your iPhone/iPad to computer via USB cable. ( If you have a backup in iTunes, directly click "Next" and recover deleted videos from the iTunes backup.)
Step 2: Click "Next" to start scanning your device. The program will analyze the videos on your device directly,
Step 3: Preview and select the videos, then click "Recover" button to save videos in a target folder on your computer.
Solution 3: Retrieve deleted videos via iCloud
Another way is to retrieve videos via iCloud. If you have synced photos and videos before, you can restore deleted photos via iCloud with ease.
1. Open your browser and visit iCloud.com. Sign in to iCloud.
2. Click on "Photos" icon and then click on "Albums". Tap on "Videos".
3. Check if the deleted video you want is in the Videos Album. If yes, Click "Select Videos" on the upper right corner and select the videos you would like to retrieve, then click "Download".